- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell
- Aerodynamic shell design creates a quiet and stable ride
- Scratch-resistant, polycarbonate shield
- High-volume intake and exhaust vents
- Chin vent improves interior airflow and helps reduce shield fogging
- Fully removable, polyester moisture wicking liner and cheekpads
- For replacement parts and accessories,
- See helmet size guide before ordering
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Shipping Information
Orders over $35.00 qualify for free shipping. Please Click Here for our Free Shipping Terms and Conditions, as certain product categories are excluded.
We show real-time product availability on this product detail page when you select the size/color/options for the product you wish to purchase. Many items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional handling/processing time, a message will appear to tell you the specific time required.
Check out our Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it. That is our guarantee to you.
Doesn't fit or don't like it? You can return any brand new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days after delivery. Please ensure all original tags and manufacturer packaging are still in tact. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method once item is delivered.
See our full Return Policy for further details.
- Size Chart
Z1R Helmet Size Chart
Size Head (cm) 2XS 51-52 XS 53-54 SM 55-56 MD 56-58 LG 59-60 XL 60-62 2XL 63-64
How to Measure
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears.
- Pull the tape nice and snug
- Read the length