Shorai LFX Lithium motorcycle batteries are some of the lightest and most powerful replacement batteries available. Most motorcycle owners are used to hooking up a tender to their lead-acid batteries, all the time. Shorai LFX have a much slower self-discharge than the best lead acid batteries. This means that they can still crank your vehicle even if the remaining capacity is low. A fully charged LFX can sit for a year or more and still retain adequate starting capacity, without damaging the battery. As such, any vehicle which has no current flowing when the key is off should not need a tender. Newer vehicles may have a significant draw even when the key is off, to maintain clocks and computers, etc. In this case Shorai expects that a few hours of riding per month will be all that is needed to avoid tending. At most this battery only needs to be charged once or twice a year, depending on the use and average storage temperature.
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Ultra light- one fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance
- Zero sulfation for longer service life
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Multiple terminal connection options
- Includes adhesive back foam sheets
- Factory activated
- Environmentally friendly
- 2 year warranty
- It is extremely important that you use only the appropriate battery for your bike. A battery with incorrect amperage may damage the battery and your bike.
- Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output.
- Shorai Batteries may not be a drop in replacement for all bikes, some modification to battery box, terminals etc may be necessary.
- Shorai recommends testing and charging all batteries prior to using.
- Shorai recommends NOT using a charger or tender if it has a desulfation mode which cannot be turned off. Shorai has confirmed that the Battery Tender brand does NOT have a desulfation mode and are OK for use with Shorai LFX batteries. However the best possible charger/tender for the Shorai LFX is the Shorai SHO-BMS01 Battery Management System.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Shipping Information
Orders over $35.00 qualify for free shipping. Please Click Here for our Free Shipping Terms and Conditions, as certain product categories are excluded.
We show real-time product availability on this product detail page when you select the size/color/options for the product you wish to purchase. Many items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional handling/processing time, a message will appear to tell you the specific time required.
Check out our Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it. That is our guarantee to you.
Doesn't fit or don't like it? You can return any brand new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days after delivery. Please ensure all original tags and manufacturer packaging are still in tact. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method once item is delivered.
See our full Return Policy for further details.