- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 400/600 denier poly-fabric for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Removable interior thermal liner jacket (100g body, 60g sleeve) lining with pockets allows garment to be worn in different weather situations.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Removable and adjustable lightweight CE certified Bio Air elbow and shoulder protectors offer the jacket a sleek sports fit yet provide class?leading impact protection.
- Incorporating Alpinestars’ Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external protectors on the shoulders for unsurpassed abrasion resistance and protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments supplied with PE foam padding (CE certified Nucleon protectors available).
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance.
COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
- Sport fit with pre?curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Zippered air vents on chest give personalized and adjustable levels of airflow.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts above elbow and shoulders for excellent flex fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction plus wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro and D?ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Poly-fabric comfort textile on collar for comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes: S-4XL.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Shipping Information
Orders over $35.00 qualify for free shipping. Please Click Here for our Free Shipping Terms and Conditions, as certain product categories are excluded.
We show real-time product availability on this product detail page when you select the size/color/options for the product you wish to purchase. Many items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional handling/processing time, a message will appear to tell you the specific time required.
Check out our Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it. That is our guarantee to you.
Doesn't fit or don't like it? You can return any brand new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days after delivery. Please ensure all original tags and manufacturer packaging are still in tact. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method once item is delivered.
See our full Return Policy for further details.
- Size Chart
Alpinestars Men's Jacket Size Chart
Euro USA Alpha Chest (cm) Waist (cm) Arm (cm) Height (cm) 46 36 SM 90-94 76-80 55-56 168-171 48 38 SM-MD 94-98 80-84 57-58 172-175 50 40 MD-LG 98-102 84-88 59-60 176-179 52 42 LG 102-106 88-92 61-62 180-183 54 44 LG-XL 106-110 92-96 63-64 184-187 56 46 XL-2XL 110-114 96-100 65-66 188-191 58 48 2XL 114-118 100-104 67-68 192-195 60 50 3XL 118-122 104-108 67-68 192-195 62 52 3XL-4XL 122-126 108-112 69-70 196-199 64 54 4XL 126-130 112-116 69-70 196-199
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits,and keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.WAIST:Measure around your waistline, around the top of your hip bones, keeping inline with the navel while (keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground).HEIGHT:Without shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the ground to the top of your head.ARM:Standing up with your arms at your sides, measure from the top of your shoulder down to your wrist bone, along the outside of your arm.