DetailsThe revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
- The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining.
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement
- Added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
- Shipping Information
Orders over $35.00 qualify for free shipping. Please Click Here for our Free Shipping Terms and Conditions, as certain product categories are excluded.
We show real-time product availability on this product detail page when you select the size/color/options for the product you wish to purchase. Many items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional handling/processing time, a message will appear to tell you the specific time required.
Check out our Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it. That is our guarantee to you.
Doesn't fit or don't like it? You can return any brand new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days after delivery. Please ensure all original tags and manufacturer packaging are still in tact. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method once item is delivered.
See our full Return Policy for further details.
- Size Chart
Alpinestars Men's Footwear Sizing
EU Size USA Size